In 2008 Professione Volare obtained certification from Mayflower College as an Examination Centre (n. 46) thanks to which it is authorized to examine candidates who need to demonstrate Language Proficiency Requirements (LPR) foreseen by ICAO and adopted by EASA.
So Professione Volare is qualified to provide candidates with english language certificate for levels 4, 5 and 6 ICAO after passing the Test of English for Aviation (TEA).
In order to familiarise with the test structure, the way it is delivered and the assessment process, you can refer to the following material:
- Guide for students we recommend you carefully read this guide with detailed and accurate information on the test structure (with some examples) and on the assessment criteria;
- Notes for TEA Candidates they provide a brief explanation about the test structure and assessment.
- EXAMPLE OF A LEVEL 4 CANDIDATE– Audio File
From 1st October 2018 the new 5.0 TEA version was introduced.
This new version has amended Part 2 of the test, and also partly modified Part 3.
- Download the Registration Form from your device, digitally fill in ALL requested fields and save it;
- send the filled in form to email@example.com ;
- wait for confirmation of receipt and booking details;
- the original paper copy of the form will have to be signed on the test day at our premises.